We all know that labeling machines continue to prevail in the packaging industry, and the procurement rate continues to rise, which is a very good phenomenon for the labeling machine market. Then there will be some small problems when the equipment is used. These problems can be solved by yourself. Next, we will introduce some common problems and solutions related to the labeling machine:
1. What should I do if the power is suddenly cut off and restarted?
After removing the bottles staying on the conveyor belt and removing the unfinished labels, restart the labeling machine. And try to paste one before mass production.
2. After changing the label, the labeling position has changed, what should I do?
Please reset the stop position parameter until it is in the proper position.
3. What should I do if the bid-receiving wheel does not move?
Please check whether the drive belt of the receiving wheel is loose.
4. What should I do if the bidding servo is abnormal alarm?
Check whether the wiring terminal of the servo motor is loose, and check whether the wiring terminal of the information line of the servo motor is loose.
5. What should I do if the inverter alarms abnormally?
The equipment has abnormal load, please remove the fault and restart the power supply.
6. What should I do if there is deviation in the labeling?
Check whether the installation position of the photoelectric of the inspection object is reasonable; check whether the stop position of the label is accurate, if the stop position of the label is not accurate, please press the label out roller pressing roller tightly.
7. What should I do if the label is skewed?
Check whether the bottle is vertical, if not, please reset the speed of the bottle pressing belt to match the conveying speed. Check whether the stripping board is vertical.
8. What should I do if there are wrinkles and bubbles after labeling?
Re-adjust the scraping brush to increase or reduce the strength of the scraping brush, or change the scraping angle to eliminate the wrinkles on the label.
9. What should I do if there is a phenomenon of missing labeling?
Check whether the photoelectricity is normal; check whether the bottle is separated by a distance.
10. What should I do if the label cannot be attached?
Check whether the photoelectric of the inspection object is abnormal.
11. How to solve the problem of label broken when the machine is running?
Check whether the quality of the bottom tape of the label meets industry requirements; Check whether the stringing path of the label is correct.
The above is a solution to some minor problems that usually occur during the operation of the labeling machine. I hope to help you. If you have any questions or questions about the labeling machine in the later period, please contact us.
The article comes from: Dongguan City Mingkong Automation Equipment Co., Ltd.
Tel: 4008-405-668 0769-83305586
Contact mobile phone: 18824339119 (WeChat synchronization)
Company Address: No. 5, Huancun West Road, Second Industrial Zone, Tiantou Village, Hengli Town, Dongguan, Guangdong