Packaging is an important link that cannot be missed in the production process of any product. With people's requirements for the aesthetics of the packaging of goods, the aesthetics of the label is extremely important, and the shrinkage packaging machine is also out of proportion. The corresponding functions and prices of different specifications of heat shrinking machine are also different. It has a small size of the equipment, short warm-up time, and energy saving; automatic shutdown function, when the equipment is heated to a specified temperature, the power is automatically cut off, saving the time to cool down, and also It can be equipped with a labeling machine, so that packaging and labeling can be completed at one time, greatly saving time, manpower and costs, ensuring normal production and supply to the market, and improving corporate profits to a certain extent.
The shrink film is used to encapsulate the product or package. After heating, the heat shrinkable film shrinks and encapsulates the product or package, fully showing the appearance of the item, improving the product's marketability, and increasing the beauty and sense of value. The items packaged by the heat shrinking machine can be sealed, moisture-proof and pollution-proof, and protect the product from external impact. It has a certain cushioning property, especially when it is fragile, it can prevent it from scattering when broken. In addition, it can reduce the possibility of product disassembly and prevent theft.
With the continuous changes in the market, heat shrinkable film sleeve labeling machines have gradually been widely used. It is inevitable that common heat shrinkable film machine failures will inevitably be encountered during use. How to quickly troubleshoot the cause of the failure of the automatic heat shrinkable film machine ? In response to these problems, the editor briefly introduces some solutions
Problem 1: Wrong sealing and cutting position
1. Look for the problem: the height of the conveyor belt of the sealing machine is incorrect,
Solve the problem: the height of the conveyor belt can be adjusted to a suitable position;
2. Look for the problem: the position of the sealing rack is incorrect,
Solve the problem: the height of the sealing rack can be adjusted to a suitable position;
3. Find the problem: the circulating wind direction of the heat shrinkable film machine is incorrect, and the circulating wind direction can be readjusted;
Solve the problem: The heat shrinkable bag is too large, and the heat shrinkable rule can be reduced a little.
Problem 2: The shrinking chamber cannot be heated normally
1. Find the problem: check whether the temperature controller is malfunctioning;
Solve the problem 1: If the temperature controller fails, it should be repaired or replaced in time;
2. Find the problem: check whether the communication contactor is damaged;
Solve the problem 2: The communication contactor is damaged and can only be replaced.
3. Look for the problem: check whether the indoor wire joints are aging and short-circuit;
Solve the problem: if the indoor wire connector is aging and short-circuit phenomenon, connect it from the beginning;
4. Find the problem: check whether the electric heating tube is damaged;
Solve the problem: replace the heating tube if it is damaged.
Problem three: crush the packaging
1. Look for the problem: whether the temperature of the shrinking chamber is too high;
Solve the problem: the temperature can be lowered.
2. Look for the problem: Is the speed of the heat shrinkable conveyor belt too slow;
Solve the problem: The speed of the conveyor belt can be adjusted a little bit faster.
3. Look for the problem: the shrink bag is too small;
Solve the problem: the size of the shrink bag can be enlarged by one;
4. Look for the problem: the tension of the applicable shrink film is too large, and it is not suitable for the packaging;
Solve the problem: use a shrink film with a lower shrinkage force.
Problem 4: The thermal motor does not roll
1. Find the problem: check whether the fan is damaged;
To solve the problem, if the fan is damaged, it needs to be replaced
2. Find the problem: check whether the hot air switch is damaged;
Solution: If the hot air switch is damaged, replace it in time;
3. Look for the problem: check whether the fan blade is stuck;
Solve the problem: The fan blade is stuck and needs to be touched and opened from the beginning. It is recommended that the operator check it after each operation.
Problem five: the drive motor does not roll
1. Look for the problem: see if the motor switch fails;
Solve the problem: replace the motor switch in time if it fails.
2. Find the problem: check whether the high-speed device is damaged;
Solve the problem: If the high-speed device is damaged, replace it in time.
3. Find the problem: check whether the motor is burned due to overheating;
Solve the problem: the motor is burned due to overheating and replaced in time.
Question 7: The sealing and cutting position becomes filamentous, and there are filaments in the sealing and cutting position
Looking for the problem: the temperature of the heat-sealing knife of the sealing machine is too low;
1. Solve the problem: The temperature of the heat-sealing knife can be adjusted higher.
2. Solve the problem: the sealing and cutting time is too short, the sealing and cutting time can be adjusted longer.
Problem eight: flatulence
Look for the problem: hot air remains in the shrink film;
1.. Solve the problem: increase the number of vent holes to speed up the air discharge from the shrink film
2. Solve the problem and slow down the speed of the conveyor belt, so that the hot air has a longer time to leak from the shrink film
3. Solve the problem. Increase the temperature of the heat shrink film machine to help air exhaust from the shrink film
Problem nine: atomization
The surface of the shrink film becomes fuzzy, like mist;
1. Solve the problem: reduce the temperature of the heat shrinking machine, the main reason for the packaging film to be atomized due to the high temperature
2. Solve the problem: increase the speed of the conveyor belt to reduce the contact heat of the shrinking machine.